Is Your Site Mobile Friendly?
Having a mobile friendly website is a critical part of having an online presence. Everyone today has some type of mobile phone that never leaves their side and is being used, constantly communicating, researching and looking for information. In some countries, smartphones have surpassed the number of personal computers.
Reasons why your website should be mobile-friendly.
- In mobile search results, Google prioritizes optimized mobile-friendly websites over non mobile friendly websites.
- Convenience. Mobile devices are used everywhere and are used for all types of purposes from simple information gathering to buying big ticket items and much more. The reason? It’s fast and easy. Consumers in every industry want to connect and get what they’re looking for quickly. If you’re not optimized for mobile, you can’t offer your customers that type of experience.
- Builds credibility with your customers, your clients, and influencers in your industry. It is important when someone visits your site on a mobile device that they have a proper experience that encourages them to see you as a credible resource for information, products and services.
- Responsive web design has made mobile optimization more straight forward and accessible to everyone. Users today expect this level of functionality when they browse websites on their mobile devices.
- Google is rewarding mobile friendly websites with higher rankings in mobile search results. Simply put, by having a mobile friendly site, your site will be seen and visited by more people than a non mobile friendly site. This opens your customer base up to anyone doing a mobile search.
- A mobile friendly site looks great and functions properly on any device provided you use responsive web design to build or redesign your site.
If your website is not mobile friendly, it should be.
Find out if your site is mobile-friendly, take the Test now!